Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Father answers prayer

Blessed be the LORD, Because He has heard the voice of my supplication. The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him. Psalm 28:6

The Lord is your strength, your shield, and your comfort in time of need. Go to him, run to him with your problems, with your heart-ache, for he will help. God will always help you in your time of need, just call on him with your heart.

And when God helps you, for He will, then remember to sing to Him, to praise Him, to glorify Him in your heart, with your mouth, and in your life. Return a measure of love for love, faithfulness for His faithfulness, and honor for the way that He honors your prayers. Your heart will melt with joy, with peace, and with love for a God who loves you, cares for you, and who answers prayer!

Father, we are over-joyed as the prospect of praying to you. For your ears are open and you hear and in your time you answer. Father, thank you for hearing and answering our prayers, those spoken on bended knees, those while driving a car, those while at work, those with tears, in fear, in torment, in shame, in the greatest of joy. In everyway, at every turn your are faithful and we love you for who you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home