Thursday, April 13, 2006

Resurrection Sunday

As we near Resurrection Sunday – the Passover – I want to reflect back on and remember the greatness of Christ’s sacrifice. The only way that I know how to truly do this is to recall the time when Christ resurrected me from an old life; an old life of constant loneliness, fear, guilt, and inner torment. Christ filled my heart as I accepted Him as Lord and lead me into a life of struggle but joy, pain and yet peace, heartache, and yet my Heavenly Father promises that he will never leave nor forsake me. In His promises, I have the greatest of hope, joy, and lasting contentment.

Jesus Christ came into this world so that the world might believe in Him and thereby be saved. His is the Passover Lamb that continues to protect our souls from the plague of death as it passes through the land of Egypt we may now occupy.

Consider this Resurrection Sunday... His life, His death, and His Resurrection and I pray may His resurrection power be found in your life-through belief in Christ, through faith alone, through Him alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home